Home, Crafts, Photography, Painting, Writing, FREEBIES

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

INSPIRATION QUOTE FOR THE NEW YEAR

As of late, I have been involved in a "survey site" that exposes consumers to products and asks them to come to their site daily and answer "quick" questions about how they use products. They send samples for you to try, photograph and report on  http://www.crowdtap.com  Today they asked us to share our inspirational thought for the new year. So lately ithas been "Keep Calmn and Keep Crowdtappin #crowdtap However my best inpiration for this year actually is Snoopy  I'm tempted to take tis and have it blown up into a poster and hung over my desk as a constant reminder.  Here it is:
With that look on Snoopy's face and the words "This year I'm Determined..." that's my inspiration for the  new year! Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment